|For Use In:|
–Waste pond and pit rehabilitation in industrial plants
–Settling pond rehabilitation in mills and plants
–River and creek bank maintenance and stabilization
–Dredging of waterways
–Highway landscaping and sloping
–Irrigation and drainage ditch maintenance
–Dredging of bridge foundations
–Slurry wall construction in light soils
–Slurry and settling pond maintenance
|KOMTRAX® equipped machines can send location, SMR and
operation maps to a secure website utilizing wireless technology.
Machines also relay error codes, cautions, maintenance items, fuel
levels, and much more.
• Extends operating range and utility of the excavator
• Designed for long-life operation and performance
• Arm tucks under boom for lowest possible transport height without disassembly
• Large selection of ditch-cleaning and general purpose buckets
• Functions and operations are identical to a standard excavator
• Komatsu-designed and engineered base unit using all Komatsu components
• Top quality attachment supplied by Young Corporation
|Low Emission Engines|
Komatsu engines installed in these excavators are EPA Tier 3 and EU stage 3A emissions certified with NOx emission reduced by 33%, as compared to Tier 2. They adopt the electronically-controlled, heavyduty, High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) fuel injection
Explore Your Financial Options|
Stop by the Finance section and see what Komatsu has to offer for that new piece of equipment you're inquiring about. Whether you're looking to buy or lease, you'll find programs to fit your budget.
• Calculate your payments right online
• Apply for credit
Click here for more info.